Chalet Virolet is our stunning home and is ideally situated just a short walk from both the Chavannes and Perrieres lifts. Sleeping up to 16 people, we can cater for large sole occupancy groups or smaller mixed parties. We also offer short breaks during the non peak season.
The chalet is run on a catered basis in winter (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine on 6 out of 7 nights)- our food is fresh and locally sourced and our wines are very carefully tested and selected! With an outdoor hot tub and indoor steam room, this chalet is the perfect haven to return to after a day in the great outdoors.
In the Summer, the chalet can be booked on a self catered basis (sole occupancy only) or by the room with catering, which can be provided to your requirements (B&B / dinners with wine / packed lunches).
Your accommodation at Chalet Virolet is all situated on the first floor of the chalet and comprises:
– Entrance hallway with wc
– 3 ensuite family rooms with twin beds in the main room and bunk beds in a small
– 2 ensuite twin rooms
– Indoor steam room with twinkly ceiling lights
– Large open plan living & dining area comprising:
– Kids chill out area with dvd player and xbox
– Huge TV with home cinema system, extensive DVD library and Wii
– Comfy leather sofas with snuggly throws
– Stunning log fire
– Tea & coffee station
– Dining table & chairs for up to 16 people.
– Patio doors leading out to terrace with hot tub
In the winter……
At Chalet Virolet, our aim is to ensure you have a relaxing and care free ski holiday. In your rooms you will find comfy cotton waffle bathrobes and Molton Brown toiletries. Before you go out in the morning, you’ll enjoy a yummy breakfast and will return from the slopes each day to delicious homemade cakes. After a dip in the hot tub, it’ll be time for pre-dinner bubbly and nibbles, followed by a scrumptious meal with lots of good wine.
We want to make your ski holiday as easy as possible, so we can happily arrange the following services for you if needed (enquire for prices):
– Equipment hire (including free overnight storage close to the Chavannes lift)
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport
– Ski passes
– Group or private ski or board lessons
– In chalet massage and beauty treatments
In the Summer……
Our focus in summer is making sure you get the most out of your holiday. We are flexible and can work with you to ensure your holiday is just how you want it be. To this end we offer:
– Flexible board basis (catered / part catered/b&b/ self catered). Packed lunches can be
provided if required.
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport with bike carriage (enquire for
– Secure bike / equipment storage
– Ample free parking
– Advice on and booking of outdoor activities (watersports / golf / adventure parks)
Above all, we want you to have an amazing holiday, whether you’re visiting in the winter or summer – we hope you’ll come and visit soon!