Chalet Teleporte is an absolutely stunning duplex apartment, with amazing penthouse views! It even has a stunning basement spa with Jacuzzi and steam room, so it’s the perfect haven to return to after a day in the great outdoors. As with all of our properties, it’s ideally situated just a short walk from both the Chavannes and Perrieres lifts.
Sleeping up to 14 people, across 2 floors, we can cater for large sole occupancy groups or smaller mixed parties. Short breaks are available throughout the season and specifically weekend breaks (eg Thurs -Mon) are possible outside of the school holidays.
Your accommodation at Teleporte is situated on the top 2 floors of the building and consists of:
- 2 ensuite family rooms with twin beds in the main room and bunk beds in an adjoining room. Both rooms have their own balcony.
- 3 ensuite twin rooms – 2 have their own balcony
- Large living room with patio doors leading on to large balcony area
- Penthouse open plan kitchen / dining room with stunning views to the top of the Perrieres, Turche and Folliets de Golf lifts. Patio doors lead onto 2 large balcony areas.
- Basement spa with Jacuzzi and steam room.
The chalet has an elevator to take you between floors.
The chalet is usually run on a catered basis in winter (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine on 6 out of 7 nights) – our food is fresh and locally sourced and our wines are very carefully tested and selected!
For winter 2020/21, self catered rental is also possible.
In summer, the chalet is run on a B&B, catered or self catered basis. Full weeks and short breaks available!
In the winter……
At Chalet Teleporte, our aim is to ensure you have a relaxing and care free ski holiday. We can happily help you to arrange the following services if needed (enquire for prices):
– Equipment hire (including free overnight storage opposite the Chavannes lift)
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport
– Ski passes
– Group or private ski or board lessons
– In chalet massage and beauty treatments
– Or anything else – such as snow shoeing, day trips to Annecy / Geneva or even parapenting!
In the Summer……
Our focus in summer is making sure you get the most out of your holiday. To this end we offer:
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport with bike carriage (enquire for
– Secure bike / equipment storage
– Ample free parking
– Advice on and booking of outdoor activities (watersports / golf / adventure parks)
Above all, we want you to have an amazing holiday, whether you’re visiting in the winter or summer – we hope you’ll come and visit soon!