Chalet Teleporte is an absolutely stunning chalet, with amazing penthouse views! It even has a stunning basement spa with Jacuzzi and steam room, so it’s the perfect haven to return to after a day in the great outdoors. As with all of our properties, it’s ideally situated just a short walk from both the Chavannes and Perrieres lifts.
Sleeping up to 14 people, across 2 floors, we can cater for large sole occupancy groups or smaller mixed parties. Short breaks are available throughout the season and specifically weekend breaks (eg Thurs -Mon) are possible outside of the school holidays.
Your accommodation at Teleporte is situated on the top 2 floors of the building and consists of:
- 2 ensuite family rooms with twin beds in the main room and bunk beds in an adjoining room. Both rooms have their own balcony.
- 3 ensuite twin rooms – 2 have their own balcony
- Large living room with patio doors leading on to large balcony area
- Penthouse open plan kitchen / dining room with stunning views to the top of the Perrieres, Turche and Folliets de Golf lifts. Patio doors lead onto 2 large balcony areas.
- Basement spa with Jacuzzi and steam room.
The chalet has an elevator to take you between floors.
The chalet is run on a catered basis in winter (breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner with wine on 6 out of 7 nights) – our food is fresh and locally sourced and our wines are very carefully tested and selected!
In summer, the chalet is run on a B&B, catered or self catered basis. Full weeks and short breaks available!
In the winter……
At Chalet Teleporte, our aim is to ensure you have a relaxing and care free ski holiday. In your rooms you will find comfy cotton waffle bathrobes and Molton Brown toiletries. Before you go out in the morning, you’ll enjoy a yummy breakfast and will return from the slopes each day to delicious homemade cakes. After a dip in the hot tub, it’ll be time for pre-dinner bubbly and nibbles, followed by a scrumptious meal with lots of good wine.
We want to make your ski holiday as easy as possible, so we can happily arrange the following services for you if needed (enquire for prices):
– Equipment hire (including free overnight storage opposite the Chavannes lift)
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport
– Ski passes
– Group or private ski or board lessons
– In chalet massage and beauty treatments
– Or anything else – such as snow shoeing, day trips to Annecy / Geneva or even parapenting!
In the Summer……
Our focus in summer is making sure you get the most out of your holiday. To this end we offer:
– Shared or private transfers from / to Geneva airport with bike carriage (enquire for
– Secure bike / equipment storage
– Ample free parking
– Advice on and booking of outdoor activities (watersports / golf / adventure parks)
Above all, we want you to have an amazing holiday, whether you’re visiting in the winter or summer – we hope you’ll come and visit soon!