- Your holiday booking is made between ‘Up the Alps’ and ‘You’ the holiday organiser and is governed by these booking conditions.
Arrivals & Departures
- Both Chalet Virolet and Apartment Le Wetzet are available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- If you have not specifically requested and paid for transfers directly with us, you must organise transfers to and from the airport for your party.
- Please inform us of the transfer company that you use so that we can track your arrival.
- The number of people using both Chalet Virolet and Apartment Le Wetzet is strictly limited to those named on the booking form and up to the maximum number stated.
For catered stays: a non refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is payable at the time of booking.
– Full payment of the outstanding balance is due 12 weeks prior to your arrival. Up the Alps will specify this date on your invoice.
– If payment in full is not received by the due date then we at our sole discretion reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit paid.
For self catered rentals: the full cost of the holiday, is payable at the time of booking. In place of a security deposit, we will request your debit or credit card details when you check in. In the unlikely event that there are damages to the apartment during your stay or if exceptional cleaning/waste disposal is required after your stay, we reserve the right to charge your card to a maximum of 500 euros to cover these costs.
- Should you need to cancel your booking for any reason, the following cancellation charges apply. Charges are calculated by reference to the time before the departure date at which the notice is received.
For catered stays:
a) More than 12 weeks in advance – 20% of Holiday Cost.
b) Less than 12 weeks – 100% of total holiday cost.
For self catered stays:
No refunds available
- We strongly recommend that you take out full Winter and/or Summer Holiday Travel Insurance. This booking is made on the assumption that each client will have arranged such insurance. All Clients are responsible for their own personal possessions, ski equipment and vehicles.
- We promise to make sure that all parts of the holiday we have agreed to arrange, perform or provide as part of our contract with you are performed or provided with reasonable care and skill.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, delay or costs incurred arising from circumstances outside our control (including weather, traffic and snow conditions). In any event, our maximum liability to any client shall be the amount received by us from such client for their holiday.
- Children under the age of 18 are accepted on the condition that they remain the responsibility of their parents, or in their absence, the party leader.
- All descriptions on the web site or in any written or oral communication from us are given in good faith and in the belief that they are true. Should any significant details change before your holiday we will do our best to inform you.
- In the unlikely event of a problem occurring during the holiday, please raise this with us directly so that it may be resolved immediately whilst you are on your holiday with us.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or end your occupancy earlier than your departure date if you or your group’s conduct is adversely impacting our other guests, neighbouring properties or in our view is in any way inappropriate. We will incur no liability or accept any responsibility for any extra costs incurred by such persons as a result of their exclusion from our premises.