Your holiday booking is made between ‘Up the Alps’ and ‘You’ the holiday organiser and is governed by these booking and payment conditions.
1. Arrivals & Departures
- Our properties are available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- If you have not specifically requested and paid for transfers directly with us, you must organise transfers to and from the airport for your party.
- Please inform us of the transfer company that you use so that we can track your arrival.
- The number of people using each property is strictly limited to those named on the booking form and up to the maximum number stated.
- If you are driving to one of our properties, you are required to notify us of your arrival time. We have non-secured off road parking at all our properties.
For bookings made between 16.05.20 and 30.09.20 for the 2020/21 Winter Season:
- A deposit of 200 euros is payable to hold the reservation.
- On 1st October 2020, a further deposit payment of 20% of the total holiday cost (minus the 200 euros already paid) is payable to confirm the booking.
- Full payment of the outstanding balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival. Once paid, this amount is non-refundable. Up the Alps will specify this date on your invoice.
- All payments are non-refundable and it is required that you have valid insurance that covers you for such contractual events as ‘’Disruption’’ or ‘’Frustration’’.
If the required payments are not received by the specified deadlines, your booking will be cancelled and no refunds will be made.
For bookings made for stays taking place in Summer 2020 (June to September) payment in full is required to secure your booking. Once paid this amount is non-refundable.
For self-catered rentals, in addition to the above, we will request your debit or credit card details when you check in. In the unlikely event that there are damages to the apartment during your stay or if exceptional cleaning/waste disposal is required after your stay, we reserve the right to charge your card to a maximum of 500 euros to cover these costs.
Should you need to cancel your booking for any reason, the following cancellation charges apply. Charges are calculated by reference to the time before your arrival date at which the notice is received.
- Cancellation before the 1st October 2020 – charge is 200 euros (your initial holding payment)
- Cancellation after the 1st October 2020 up to 8 weeks before your arrival – charge is 20% of the total holiday cost (your initial holding payment plus deposit)
- Less than 8 weeks – 100% of total holiday cost.
We strongly recommend that you take out full Winter and/or Summer Holiday Travel Insurance. This booking is made on the assumption that each client will have arranged such insurance. All Clients are responsible for their own personal possessions, equipment and vehicles.
- We promise to make sure that all parts of the holiday we have agreed to arrange, perform or provide as part of our contract with you are performed or provided with reasonable care and skill.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, delay or costs incurred arising from circumstances outside our control (including but not limited to public health issues, the weather, traffic and snow conditions).
- Children under the age of 18 are accepted on the condition that they remain the responsibility of their parents, or in their absence, the party leader. This includes but is not limited to the use of all chalet facilities with specific mention to the use of the Jacuzzi, Steam Room and any electrical items.
- Our maximum liability to any client shall be the amount received by us from the client for the cost of their accommodation with us.
All descriptions on our website (upthealps.co.uk) or in any written or oral communication from us are given in good faith and in the belief that they are true. Should any significant details change before your holiday we will do our best to inform you.
7.Health and Safety
If, for health & safety reasons, we are required to adapt our services or facilities (including but not limited to, where relevant, access to Spa’s, Jacuzzi’s and Hammam’s) we will do our best to inform you before your holiday. No refunds will be made. This applies whether restrictions are government mandated or imposed by us for the wellbeing and safety of all of our guests.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring during the holiday, please raise this immediately with a member of our staff or us directly so that it may be resolved in reasonable time whilst you are on your holiday with us.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or end your occupancy earlier than your departure date if you or your group’s conduct is adversely impacting our other guests, our staff or neighbouring properties or in our view is in any way inappropriate. We will incur no liability or accept any responsibility for any extra costs incurred by such persons as a result of their exclusion from our premises.