Le Wetzet is a modern, yet cosy, self catered apartment sleeping 6 people. Situated in Les Gets just a short walk from both the Chavannes and Perrieres ski lifts, the apartment makes a perfect base for your winter holiday.
The apartment is available on a week to week basis – Sunday is the changeover day. Shorter breaks may be available in non-peak season. Check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am.
The accommodation at Le Wetzet, which is a self contained second floor apartment, comprises:
- Hallway with storage cupboards and hanging space
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath and walk in shower).
- 2 twin bedrooms with balcony
- Large family shower room with WC
- Spacious open plan living / dining / kitchen area, leading out into:
- Large balcony with table & chairs and a lovely view
The kitchen is extremely well equipped with a large fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, induction hob and dishwasher. The apartment also has a washer and tumble dryer.
The apartment benefits from free wifi and outdoor parking.
Amenities & Services:
The apartment is located above our catered chalet so, as owners, we are on hand to welcome you on arrival and to answer any questions you might have during your stay.
The following services are included in the apartment rental price:
- Meeting on arrival to show you round the apartment and answer any questions you may have
- Bed linen, bath and hand towels
- End of stay cleaning and a mid-week towel change
- Provision of basic essentials in the kitchen – such as salt, pepper, oil, tea and coffee
- Provision of cleaning materials, washing up liquid, tea towels, cloths and bin bags.
At extra cost we can happily arrange the following for you:
- Shared Geneva airport transfers with our trusted partners ‘Skiidy Gonzales’
- Ski passes ready in the apartment when you arrive – prices can be found at www.sagets.fr
- Discounted equipment hire with Desire Sports and use of their centrally located heated storage room. Payment is direct to the shop at the end of your stay.
We can also provide contacts for babysitting/nannying, ski lessons and food delivery – find more info on here.